In this course, thought out and designed for new BTI users, you will be able to learn about fundamental aspects of BTI products. It consists of a series of conferences in which you will be able to learn about our products, our technology and our working philosophy.
You will learn about the principles of Endoret® (PRGF®), the versatility of CORE implants, and the advantages offered by BTI-SCAN®. You can also learn about CAD-CAM technology and the wide range of prosthodontic possibilities offered by BTI.
In addition, you will have the opportunity to connect in a live session with our experts in surgery, prosthodontics and product to clarify your questions.
What are the contents of the course?
- A live session with with our experts in surgery, prosthodontics and product to know and raise your questions about BTI products and technology
- 5 recorded lectures that you can watch whenever you want, as many times as you need
- A demo version of the BTI Scan planning software
What should I do?
- Register (first you need to log in to the client area)
- We will automatically give you access to the recorded lectures
- View these videos
- On the scheduled day, access the private class via the link you will see on the course
- Ask any questions you may have while viewing the videos or trying out the planning software
- If you liked it and have more questions, check out the training website to attend new editions of this course (you must register for each edition you want to participate)