The BTI seminar includes a 5-day intensive course presenting a new biological approach to implantology based on the latest data and techniques developed by Biotechnology Institute.
- BTI Biotechnology: The approach to implantology according to the knowledge and techniques of the Biotechnology Institute.
- Live surgeries of complex rehabilitations with Dr. E. Anitua.
- Digital diagnosis and treatment planning.
- Biological drilling for implants placement without irrigation
- Endoret® Technology: Growth factors, scientific bases and clinical work.
- Advanced surgical techniques: Treatment of the atrophic mandible (expansion and split techniques, maxillary sinus elevation, vertical growth,…).
- Innovative concepts in biomechanics (short implants, immediate loading,…).
- Surgical technique for maxillary sinus lifting:
- Indications and protocol for maxillary sinus lift.
- Complications and management of complications in maxillary sinus lift.
- Alternative approach to sinus lift (short implant and crestal approach)
- Immediate loading and complex rehabilitation using the BTI technique
- Indications and protocols for immediate loading.
- Planning of total, partial and single tooth loss cases rehabilitation.
- Endoret® technology: obtaining the protocol
- Handling of Endoret® (PRGF®): obtaining grafts and fibrin membranes
- Protocol for drilling, placement and removal of implants in training models.Treatment planning using BTI Scan® III software
- Block grafts
Eduardo Anitua Institute
C/ Jacinto Quincoces, 39
01007 Vitoria-Gasteiz (Álava) Spain
(Inscription: coming soon)