This course is aimed for those BTI users who wish to deepen their knowledge of BTI’s technology and working philosophy.
In this course you will find lectures on advanced aspects of the Endoret® (PRGF®) technology, on the UnicCa® surface and on the properties of BTI implants.
In addition, you will have the opportunity to connect in a live session with pre recorded clinical cases presented step by step. In the same session you will be able to attend a live lecture by Dr. Eduardo Anitua.
*When possible, this course can be completed at the Eduardo Anitua Institute (Vitoria) with different workshops on the topics covered in the online course. Check the international training programme
What does this course consist of?
- 2 recorded lectures that you can watch whenever you want, as many times as you need
- Live commented clinical cases to learn step by step
- Access to a live master class with Dr. Eduardo Anitua
- A demo version of the BTI Scan planning software
What should I have to do?
- Register (first you need to log in to the client area)
- We will automatically give you access to the recorded lectures
- View these videos before the live session
- On the scheduled day, access the private class via the link you will see on the course
- In the same link you will be able to see Dr. Eduardo Anitua‘s lecture (after the commented surgery).
- If you liked it and have more doubts or want to listen to Eduardo again, keep an eye on the training website to be able to attend new editions of this course (you must register for each of the editions in which you want to participate).